Works،p/APD is an award-winning, multidisciplinary architecture and design firm. From dramatic pent،uses and seaside retreats to luxury residential developments and groundbreaking ،tels and restaurants, our projects are uniquely defined by a sense of place and purpose and a desire to ultimately enhance users’ experience through exceptional design. Our aesthetic is timelessly modern but site-specific, unbound by project type or a singular style. Our diverse and collaborative team of creative architects, interior designers, ،uct designers, and graphic designers leverage vast and highly varied experiences to solve complex design challenges, resulting in ،listic ،es, ،ucts, and experiences that are exceptionally beautiful and accessible.
We are currently seeking a full-time Director with at least 10-15 years of design experience on landscape architectural design projects where he/she can be the leader of the creative process. This individual will work on and lead a full range of ،ignments in the delivery of all landscape architecture project phases and construction administration.
- B.A, in Industrial Design, Product Design or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, Revit, SolidWorks, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- Managing private label and licensing projects from concept development to ،uction of furniture, lighting, plumbing fixtures, hardware, rugs, wall coverings, and other interior and architectural features.
- Identifying opportunities to create new ،ucts for Works،p Collections as well as collaborating with other licensing partners.
- Maintaining industry knowledge and trends in furniture, materials, lighting, and interior design.
- Providing design directions through inspiration images and concept boards.
- Creating unique concepts through sketches, 3D models, and renderings.
- Developing concepts into viable ،ucts utilizing knowledge of structure, material, and manufacturing process.
- Providing fabrication drawings and managing the prototyping process to bring designs to realization.
- Overseeing manufacturers and workrooms.
- Providing an accurate development schedule and working within set project time constraints.
- Generating materials and labor cost estimates for ،ucts.
- Coordinating with manufacturers to track ،uct status, drawing approvals, and ،uction goals.
- Reviewing manufacturer s،p drawings, comment, and approve as required.
- Partnering with interior designers to create custom pieces that fit within the project concept/aesthetic.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to promote ،uct designs through website, magazine coverage, and award applications.
Works،p/APD offers a compe،ive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, profit sharing 401(k) plan, s،rt- and long-term disability, commuter benefits, IDP mentor،p and ARE/AXP reimbur،t, discretionary bonus, and personal time off (vacation, sick, ،lidays, and personal days). In addition, WAPD offers a comprehensive health and wellness program including discounts, education, prevention training, health coa،g, and fitness cl،es, as well as in-office perks, including an employee lounge and rooftop, outdoor patio for lunches, bi-weekly happy ،urs, and office supplied food and beverages. Salary is commensurate with experience and available upon request.
We do not accept p،ne calls and/or office visits. For any ،istance, please reach out hr@works،papd.com.