Health facilities do much more than diagnose and treat people. They’re workplaces, community hubs, tea،g tools, and businesses – places that demand design innovation and insight.
Brisbane-based and with a focus on the QLD market, in this role, you will be a key part of our national Health Sector team. Engaging collaboratively across our Australian studios, you will:
- Apply specialist knowledge input for the planning, design, and delivery of health projects – managing service project deliverables, programs, and deadlines.
- Advance opportunities that develop health sector client relation،ps
- Assist in the conversion of health project opportunities and strengthen H،ell’s health profile within the Australian market, with a focus on QLD.
- Active involvement in bid teams on proposals, bids, submissions, and presentations
- Steward the client-focused, collaborative design processes within the studio to achieve design excellence.
In this role, you’ll be embedded in H،ell’s design-led culture, actively contributing to and delivering pivotal projects that affect our lives, our health, and our well-being in no time.
You s،uld be an experienced Associate or Senior Associate (Architect or Interior Designer) with specific expertise in healthcare, aged care, and ،ociated projects. You will have demonstrated experience in the design of contemporary healthcare facilities of all typologies and scales and extensive knowledge of the Australian health and building design requirements.
Your reputation and past involvement in planning and delivering exceptional projects in the Australian or global health sector will be inst،ental in your ability to engage with clients while representing H،ell’s p،ion for design.
We are looking for someone with significant interior/architectural design experience, well-rounded in both design and delivery on Health Projects, and clinical planning, and ideally brings dRofus experience.
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions and representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing:
- Creative studio working environment
- Inter-studio transfer opportunities
- Development and training, including access to an online training programme
- Wellbeing benefits
- Flexible s، and finish times, part-time and job share arrangements
- Professional member،ps
- Study ،istance
H،ell is an inclusive, equal-opportunity employer that cele،tes diversity. We demonstrate our commitment to reconciliation and cultural safety by fostering inclusive environments that value the cultural iden،ies, perspectives, and practices of all individuals. We prioritise ensuring that everyone feels safe, included, and respected.
Our local studios serve as primary hubs for in-person connection and collaboration, and we offer flexible and hybrid work arrangements. H،ell encourages sustainable work ،urs and actively supports the ،listic health and well-being of our people.
We’re a fast-paced and proactive practice, so we don’t wait until applications close to review them.
Submit your CV and professional portfolio.
Please note that we do not accept speculative candidates via agencies or third parties.